Scottsdale’s Area Rug and Oriental Rug Cleaning Experts
Homeowners buy area rugs for their houses because they offer a great look and feel for their home’s interior areas. A good area rug can really help to make colors pop and enhance other components of your bedroom or living room decor.
When you find an area rug that you really love and that enhances your home, it is critical to take very good care of it. Cleaning an area rug on a regular basis can help to extend its lifespan, and help to ensure that the colors of the rug stay bold and bright – just the way they looked the first time you laid down the rug on your floor.
Are you searching for a high-quality area rug cleaning service in the Scottsdale and Phoenix metro? If so, look no further than Spring Clean Carpet & Tile Cleaning. We know exactly how to take good care of your area rugs and oriental rugs – and we do it at an affordable price. We have all of the necessary knowledge and experience as well as a proven track record of providing the outstanding results that you need and want when you are searching for a Scottsdale area rug cleaning service.
Why Choose Us ?
When you looking for a Scottsdale area rug cleaner, you will find many different options to choose from.
So why is your best option Spring Clean Carpet Cleaning? There are several reasons, including the following:
We offer the best prices
Effective Stain Removal
Eco-Friendly and safe products
The finest technicians
10,000+ highly satisfied customers
Learn More About Our Highly Effective Area Rug Cleaning Process
So what can you from Spring Clean Carpet Cleaning services? The proven rug cleaning process that we use includes the steps below:
- Guidance: We will do an initial consultation and listen to what your expectations are. We will discuss our rug cleaning process with you and show you how it can deliver the results you are looking for and meet your expectations.
- Initial Cleaning: First we will remove any dry contaminants through the use of compressed air and vibration. That removes particles that not even a heavy-duty vacuum cleaner can eliminate from your rug.
- Mixing: We only use custom cleaning solutions that we mix based on your specific rug’s material, age, color, and other important factors.
- Primary Cleaning: We wash every rug individually instead of in bulk. That helps to ensure that your rug is given the customized cleaning and attention that it truly deserves.
- Rinse: We use soft water to rinse each rug to ensure that all of the cleaning solution gets removed and so that your rug looks as close to being new again as possible.
- Effective Drying: Instead of hanging rugs up, we dry them on cushioned air horizontally. That helps to ensure that they dry correctly and in such a way that they look brand new again.
- Final Treatments: If a rug needs any final treatments or protection, we will do that as the final step in the process.
How to Prepare Your Rug For Cleaning
You don’t need to do anything to prepare your rug for cleaning. We have a proprietary process that we use to provide the best results possible, and we handle this entire process from the beginning to the end. You don’t need to do anything to prepare your rug for the rug cleaning services that we provide.
Thanks to our effective deep cleaning method, we are certain we can remove even the most stubborn pet stains and old spills from your upholstery.
We clean and maintain carpeting with our top-of-the-line equipment and cleaning products that keep the environment in mind.
Tile & Grout Cleaning
To get tile and grout looking their absolute best, you’re going to need more than a sponge and a cleaning spray from the grocery store.
Accidents happen, and we don’t see why your mattress would be an exception. We can clean your bed from hair, dust, pet dander, and other dirt and stains.
Which Materials Do We Clean?
Sheepskin is really the only material that we don’t offer our rug cleaning services for. A totally different process is needed for sheepskin rugs compared to other rug materials. Therefore, we have decided to focus on effectively cleaning rug materials that are more traditional. This includes Oriental rug cleaning, Persian rug cleaning, area rug cleaning, runner cleaning, and more!
Area Rug Cleaning Pricing
1 Area Rug – Standard Cleaning
* Oriental and Persian have separate pricing
Commonly Asked Questions About Rug Cleaning
Do you have any rug cleaning questions? Here are some answers to questions that we hear most commonly from our customers:
How often should I have my area rugs cleaned?
Do I really need to have my rugs professionally cleaned?
How long will it take for my rug to dry?
We utilize many organic, safe substances for maintaining fresh and attractive wall-to-wall carpets. No harsh detergents or chemicals.
We can ensure your bed is devoid of embedded hair, skin, and various other fragments – plus stains.
We’ll take out pet stains as well as old spills from your furniture using our proprietary Deep Cleansing Approach.
Area Rug Cleaning
Our rug cleanings utilize mostly eco-friendly mixes that are secure for usage around even the smallest family members.