Scottsdale’s Upholstery Cleaning Experts
When you live in the Scottsdale area, you want your upholstery and furniture in your home to look great. That is why you get the pieces of furniture that you love to make a home look the best that you can. In order to keep it looking great, you will need to have an upholstery cleaner that is available to you at the time that you need it. We are Spring Clean Carpet & Tile Cleaning and we are proud to be able to assist you with your upholstery cleaning.
What Makes us Different?
You’ll enjoy options when searching for upholstery cleaning in the Scottsdale.
Our services are excellent
We offer fantastic pricing
Our products are safe and eco-friendly
Fabrics that we clean
When should you have your furniture cleaned
How Does the Process Work for Cleaning Your Furniture?
Our system offers a great approach. You simply contact us so that we know what you are looking for. When we come to your home, we will offer our cleaning services to you. When you see our fantastic prices, you can give us the go-ahead and then we will begin our process which is as follows:
- Initial – This is the beginning of cleaning your furniture. At this time, we use a pre-clean vacuum process that gets the particles up that are loose. We can also check for spots and stains at this time.
- Target – We target specific areas that need more attention during this part of the process. We will use treatments on the stains and spots to make sure that they are not a problem.
- Primary – Our primary cleaning is done with a heating process. This is a full and complete cleaning of your upholstery.
- Wash/Rinse – This is a continuation of the cleaning process. It goes deeper and fully gets rid of more particles in the fabrics.
- Final – During this stage, we use a tool brush. This picks up even more particles and is especially useful with thicker fabrics.
- Drying – We dry your furniture. It is then available for regular use after our drying process is completed. Generally, the drying will take up to four to six hours for extended use of the furniture. In most cases, you will not have much planned right away after the cleaning of your furniture.
Area And Oriental Rug Cleaning
We clean rugs with green mixtures that are totally safe for use. These cleaners are safe even for households with small children or pets.
We clean and maintain carpeting with our top-of-the-line equipment and cleaning products that keep the environment in mind.
Tile & Grout Cleaning
To get tile and grout looking their absolute best, you’re going to need more than a sponge and a cleaning spray from the grocery store.
Accidents happen, and we don’t see why your mattress would be an exception. We can clean your bed from hair, dust, pet dander, and other dirt and stains.
We Offer Stain Guards And Protections For Your Furniture
We will discuss all of the options that you will have in order to protect your furniture. We take into consideration the age, color, use, and more when we recommend which type of stain guard or protection that you will want to use for your particular piece. Since this is all a matter of the individual item, we take the time to go through this with you so that you understand why a certain product will be better for use than another. Our experts will answer any of the questions that you might have about this important element of caring for your furniture.
Upholstery Cleaning Pricing
Sofa and Love Seat Cleaning
Full Size Sofa/Couch Cleaning
Frequently Asked Questions
Through the years, we’ve responded to a lot of upholstery cleaning questions for our consumers. Right here’s a look at responses at a few of the most frequently asked questions:
Exactly how often should I get my furniture cleaned?
Do I truly need expert furniture cleaning?
How much time does the drying procedure take?
Is stain guard or other securites readily available?
We utilize many organic, safe substances for maintaining fresh and attractive wall-to-wall carpets. No harsh detergents or chemicals.
We can ensure your bed is devoid of embedded hair, skin, and various other fragments – plus stains.
We’ll take out pet stains as well as old spills from your furniture using our proprietary Deep Cleansing Approach.
Area Rug Cleaning
Our rug cleanings utilize mostly eco-friendly mixes that are secure for usage around even the smallest family members.